Thursday 5 December 2013

SEO Article Collection To Take Note Of


Keeping up with SEO really isn't difficult once you find reliable resources.

Google+ is overflowing with quality compelling content. One of things I love about Google+ is that people love plussing and sharing content they like or find valuable.

Massive collections of content can be found in communities. Then people like Emmett Smith will gather collections like Best Of The Best.

Here is the recent article I read .... Best SEO Articles Of November


Be sure to hit that link and read through the article. Emmett talks about how Google+ does indeed impact SEO, which I have found evidence of repeatedly. I silently chuckle when people debate it :)

Page rank also flows through Google+

Your activity on Google+ causes incredible and valuable ripples...

If a user has the 1+ activated on their profile, you even get a backlink to your profile... love it!


Make sure you visit the article, as well as the articles Emmett has referenced. Connect with me on Google+ and let's get social. I am very much increasing my video presence, you can check my channels out if you like. I will list them below.

I believe in and very much enjoy the Human Media Movement in the digital Marketing world. Much of my content has been focused on the topic in the last year.

Susan aka Zolemia's Youtube channels:
Marketing For Single Parents - Not limited to Single Parents, focused on video marketing, product reviews and strategies I value and use
Empowered On Purpose - Loaded with value this channel has some Google tips, many Google Hangouts of thought provoking mastermind discussions and speed training Hangouts as well.
My other 2 channels are requiring some livening up therefore will remain unmentioned for now :)

Do connect with me, I am generous with value, edification of your valuable content and enjoying sharing my off the wall, sometimes magical mindset concepts that will get you thinking!

Cheers to you, Google+ and everything social...abundance for all


No comments:

Post a Comment