Friday 15 June 2012

First Empower Network Event Has Left Me Empowered




The Don't Be A Wussy Event in Atlanta was a profound experience. The Founders
and leaders over delivered in content and value. The energy was palpable! I will always remember the weekend of June 8-10, 2012. The first Empower Network event has empowered me!




Think and Grow Rich wrote: “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”

Think and Grow Rich wrote: “I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.”


The message that was delivered during this weekend was honest and authentic! The business is honest and authentic. The philosophy of the leaders in Empower Network is “you have to give to get”. It is that philosophy of the leaders and a personal positive mindset that will complete the equation of success. Put the two quotes above together with the vehicle of Empower Network and success is inevitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment